If I am planning to travel at a much later date, could the visa be issued to start on a date in the future?
No. The visa will be valid from the date it is issued.
- Only three visits on a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall be permissible in a calendar year?
- What kind of photos do I need?
- My passport expires soon, can I get a visa?
- Does the restriction of two months having to pass before re-entering India apply to PIO/OCI card holders and travellers holding other types of visa?
- How many e-Visas can I get each year?