Does the restriction of two months having to pass before re-entering India apply to PIO/OCI card holders and travellers holding other types of visa?
The government has reviewed the rule that there needs to be at least two months between three separate visits for travellers holding a tourist visa. It has now been decided to lift this restriction except in the case of those who have passports from Afghanistan, China, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan and Bangladesh, and people of Pakistan and Bangladesh origin.
- Only three visits on a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall be permissible in a calendar year?
- What kind of photos do I need?
- My passport expires soon, can I get a visa?
- If I am planning to travel at a much later date, could the visa be issued to start on a date in the future?
- How many e-Visas can I get each year?