Extension of e-Tourist Visa scheme to 37 more countries from 26 th February 2016
Government of India has launched e Tourist Visa on 27th November 2014. Till now the scheme has been extended to 113 countries at nine airports designated for providing e-Tourist visa service.
Since the launch of scheme above 7.50 lac Visas have been issued under the scheme. At present on an average 3500 e-Tourist Visas are being granted daily to foreign nationals. In the budget announcement 2015-16 it was committed to extend the scheme to 150 countries by March 2016.
Indian Government is now going to extend this facility to 37 more countries from 26th February 2016. The new countries included in e-Tourist Visa scheme are Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Comoros, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Iceland, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Moldova, Namibia, Romania, San Marino, Senegal , Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Swaziland, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Trinidad & Tobago, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
With this addition the total count of countries under the scheme will become 150 (One hundred fifty).
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- India e-Visa Information
- Indian government extends e-tourist visa for 36 more countries
- Where to go in India
- Indian Cuisines
- Holidays in India in 2015
- Things to know before visiting India
- Overview about India
- India Changes Name of Visa on Arrival to e-Visa
- India launches new visa rules to boost tourism
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in India
- Weather in India
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.