Extension of eTourist Visa scheme to 37 more countries
Till now the scheme has applied to 113 countries.
The Indian Government has now extended this facility to 37 more countries. The new countries are Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Comoros, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Iceland, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Moldova, Namibia, Romania, San Marino, Senegal , Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Swaziland, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
So the total count of countries under the scheme is now 150.
- India e-visa is now available for Saudi Arabia
- Indian mission warns UAE job seekers over visa status
- Visiting India? e-Visa rules modified
- Announcement of new Indian e-Visa Fee of Country/Territory Wise
- Requirments for Extension of Visa
- Travel Benefits By Ship
- Indian government extends eTourist visa for 36 more countries